Tag Archives: Changed Custody” “termination of child support” “Child Support Modification”

Changes in Child Custody Alters Child Support

Question- I had custody of my daughters from birth until they were 12 and 13. I voluntarily let them live with their father. Father didn't pay any child support until 2002 when I applied for it, and he was only ordered to pay $25 a month. Now the father is seeking support from me. Will…
Read more

Contact Us Now!
(212) 683-9551